Truck Colour - UV
Thanks!

·
Crocksssr
40 Posts
Jeff and Debbie Crocker
CrocksSSR
Land O'Lakes, Fl 34638
Originally Middletown, Ohio (GO BUCKEYES)
Red
513-435-1483

·
The fun starts now!
61 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 4

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

If you want to be deleted please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.
Jimmy Derichsweiler
JimmyD
Peachtree City
Georgia
678-787-1478
jderichsweiler
2005 Redline Red

·
Premium Member
2004 SSR
1,379 Posts
Glad to see this project revived!

Please add us to the pinmap!
Real Name - Geoff & Cheri Hoar
Handle - IFytFyrs
City - Bolton
Province - Ontario
Truck Colour - Smokin' Asphalt
Thanks!

IFytFyrs via Tapatalk

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,516 Posts
Sure wish folks would add their names in our neck of the woods. Map says I am the only one in South Dakota and I see SSR's all the time. None in Nebraska and I know that is not right and Wyo Silver the only one in Wyoming. Oh well always hoping some will show up.

Reactions: Garris1

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Sure wish folks would add their names in our neck of the woods. Map says I am the only one in South Dakota and I see SSR's all the time. None in Nebraska and I know that is not right and Wyo Silver the only one in Wyoming. Oh well always hoping some will show up.
Don't feel bad Auggie. According to the pin map, there are only 8 SSR's in all of Canada .

Thinking that might not be quite right ....

·
Registered
2006 Chevrolet SSR
23 Posts
Please add:
Handle: jlehman
City: Cedar Falls
State: Iowa
Truck Color: Pacific Blue

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
682 Posts
And there are only three Rs in Maryland. :rolleyes:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,622 Posts
Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
@Dragon2U, please add us to your map:
Dennis and Pam Story
TruckNRod
Newcastle, CA 95658
916-778-8930
Copper/Black

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 4

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

If you want to be deleted please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.
Carm
rockeyes
Clifton Park, New York
Pacific Blue

301 - 320 of 358 Posts