Chevy SSR Forum banner

321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR Black
8 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 4

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

If you want to be deleted please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Rick Treadway
Cw3rick
lake city
Florida
Phone - Optional
[email protected]
smokin asphalt

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR Black
8 Posts

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -

Rick Treadway
cw3rick
Lake City
Florida
[email protected]
Black

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR Black
8 Posts

View attachment 565213

Rick Treadway, Cw3rick, Lake City, Fl, Black

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
Just noticed an error on map. for me (meterdoc), has someone elses name. should be Jack and Anna Lampinen.
Thanks for the note. Yeah, the main database I use was messed up somehow. Had to rebuild the entire list from scratch again, argggGGGGG!!!!! Should be good now. Taught me a lesson, to always keep a few versions as backup just in case........

·
Registered
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Mark Remington
Ol Yellar
Santa Clara,Utah
Slingshot Yellow

·
Registered
9 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Emery Kellogg
red
Eagle Idaho
Truck color- Red
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
631 Posts
Pulled up map, where is Dragon2U? Can't find you just south of ATL.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
Hi mike.....it's been a while..too long..missed you in Branson
my correct address is below
Like to have "Silver Britches" placed on the pin map. Data is....

Ed McNeal
Purple Penelope
Shalimar, Fl. 32579
850-582-1858
[email protected]
blue/silver 5of32

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
631 Posts
I just pulled it up and I am there................. do the search by name pulldown in the upper left, you will see me. I am not "just south" of ATL though, about 1.5 hours.
Thanks. Just got back from Dallas, TX road trip. 1.5 HR south of ATL is pretty much 'just south' comparatively. Gonna get my red & white gauge faces from US Speedo soon.

·
Premium Member
2006 yellow SSR 22070
26 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 6

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

321 - 340 of 358 Posts