Chevy SSR Forum banner

341 - 360 of 362 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Slingshot Yellow
43 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 6

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

If you want to be deleted please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Dan Metzler
Handle - Asheborodan
City - Asheboro
State - NC
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Slingshot yellow

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
688 Posts
There seems to be something usual about the new map. I couldn't find the place to select by state. And the number of Maryland SSR folks are greatly reduced, at least by two who have on the map for a long time. I wonder if that's happened in other locales.
???? :unsure:

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
There seems to be something usual about the new map. I couldn't find the place to select by state. And the number of Maryland SSR folks are greatly reduced, at least by two who have on the map for a long time. I wonder if that's happened in other locales.
???? :unsure:

I am working on it. The problem is that we went over 250 users on the old map and I had to find another source or pay a large monthly fee where it was. I did find another place but the individual that runs the site has not contacted me since August to correct some things with it. I knew we were going to run into this problem and had planned for a smooth transition .......... but since this is 2020, it seems that the plan failed miserably. I am working on it and will try to get something up and running soon.

Sorry about the delay but not sure how long this will take. I will try to put something there soon.

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
688 Posts
I am working on it. The problem is....
Thanks for your continuous diligence to maintaining the pin map. Problems like this are always surprises and take more time that anyone would expect. 👏

·
Registered
Redline Red 2004
4 Posts
[
Real Name - Brad Hanes
Handle - Galahad
City - Deerwood
State - MN
Phone -
Email - [email protected]
Truck Color -Redline

To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 6

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.
Real Name - Brad Hanes
Handle - Galahad
City - Deerwood
State - MN
Phone -
Truck Color -Redline

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Whenever you get the map up & running again, at your convenience, please "pin me".
Name--Mike Snyder
Handle--azcactii
City--Oro Valley
State--Arizona
Phone--520-955-0367
[email protected]
Color--Redline Red '06
Thanks very much.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
Thanks for everyones patience, the pinmap is active once again.

I had to do some coding and mess with some stuff I never did before. It is working but needs some polish which I plan to do when I get time and learn a little more.

If you have a technical issue with the page please let me know as I do not have other browsers or computer OSs at my disposal.

I will update members above soon!

·
Premium Member
2005 Smokin Asphalt Black automatic
36 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 7 - 10 Dec 2020

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Hi and thank you first for doing this could you please include me on the pin map my name is Nick Alexander my user name is beerbelly68036 I live in Clermont Florida I have a 2005 smoking asphalt black automatic SSR

·
Registered
2004 Ultra Violet metallic
1 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Warren Redfearn
SSRmanAK
Anchorage, Alaska
No Phone
[email protected]
Ultraviolet metallic

Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Mike Rodola, 1Redline05, St. Cloud FL, [email protected], Red

·
Premium Member
'05 Smokin Asphalt, 21k miles
9 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 8 - 8 Feb 2021

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as the web location does change, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link mentioned at the top.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and took the project over.

If you want to be deleted or know someone that has long sold thier R and is no longer interested in being here, please let me know.

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, no street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included. ALSO, when you look at the list of people, no phone numbers or emails are shown. BUT, this information is located when you click on their individual pin if the data is provided. If there is a blank in some fields, that information was no provided.

Thanks, and enjoy!!!!!

Barry and Linda DeLeva
Baddy
Sandy Springs
Georgia
404-909-5593
[email protected]
Smokin Asphalt

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
Must have died or been a bad boy, gone from this version of the map
I have had to rebuild the data a few times due to so many recent server and host issues. Where it is now is fully under my control and I do not plan on any future moves. I see that you submitted a PM and not a post here so I inadvertently missed your information during the most recent rebuild.

I will add it back, sorry, and thanks for checking on it! (y)

·
Registered
2006 Aqua Blur, auto
95 Posts
Real Name - David Owen
Handle - dlowen
City - Broken Arrow
State - OK
Truck Color - Aqua Blur

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Handle: Light Show
City: Warner Robins
State: Georgia
Zip: 31088
Phone: 478-319-3339
Email: [email protected]
North
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 8 - 8 Feb 2021

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as the web location does change, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link mentioned at the top.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and took the project over.

If you want to be deleted or know someone that has long sold thier R and is no longer interested in being here, please let me know.

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, no street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included. ALSO, when you look at the list of people, no phone numbers or emails are shown. BUT, this information is located when you click on their individual pin if the data is provided. If there is a blank in some fields, that information was no provided.

Thanks, and enjoy!!!!!
Kenny Cruise
Kenny Cruise
Lumberton, NC
(910) 736 1533
[email protected]
SMOKIN’ ASPHALT

341 - 360 of 362 Posts