Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 223 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #86 (Edited)
Mike, no biggie but----in post #77 we have 2. I only see Kathy's U.V. Thanks for your Work

Nick
Wellllllll...... I cannot put 2 truck colors in one pin, and if I try to put 2 pins in one location then one would always be on top of the other one would not be seen. And you both share the same user name right? Only way to do it would be to put 2 pins but use different addresses and that would be odd. Sorry

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
You're on the map.

Pin me, Mike!
Mike, you were already on the map but you were on page 2 of the pin. I know it is hard to see sometimes and you probably want your own pin. Since you and Cru live in the same zip and since I don't use addresses (safer), people that live in the same city share a pin. When you click the pin you will see a small 1, 2, 3, etc in the bottom of the box, you select those number to change pages of the pin.

So instead of doing all that, I changed your zip to the other one. You are still in town, but now have your own pin.

Hope that works .....

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,330 Posts
Handle: BlastfromPast / HavingaBlast
City: Henderson
State: NV
Zip: 89074
Phone: 702-592-5306
Truck Color: UV

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Thank you,I am on the map,close to my location,my street address is ,
3606 Crestview Dr.,Gibsonia,Pa.,15044.
Maybe you can adjust my location?
If not that's OK
Thanks again for putting this together
Johnny B

81 - 100 of 223 Posts
About this Discussion
222 Replies
157 Participants
The WASP
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing