Chevy SSR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 250 Posts

·
High Plains Roadster
124 Posts
As a new member, here is my info for the pin map...

Real Name - Ken Adney
Handle - KJA
City - Cheyenne
State - Wyoming
Zip - 82009
Truck - 2005 Silver

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Name-----Eddie & Debbie Schott
Handle----Sillypuddy
City-------Ruskin
State-----Florida
Zip-------33570
Color---- 04 Slingshot

·
Registered
50 Posts
Steve Cary
SSRLUV
Aurora
Tx
Yellow 2004
There are a Lot of them in the Fort Worth area that are not using the forum. I see yellow red black silver everywhere I go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Please do not list your address for security reasons, I will only post these data points -

Real Name---- Optional
Handle--------
City-----------
State----------
Zip------------
Phone--------- Optional
Email---------Optional
Truck Color---

List updated today :smile2:

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,941 Posts
Please add us

Real Name - Auggie & Sunshine Minzlaff
Handle - Auggie Doggie
City - Sturgis
State - South Dakota
Zip - 57785
Phone - 605-787-9136
Email - [email protected]
Truck Color - Slingshot Yellow
:yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow:

·
RED SLED
438 Posts
Stew Keene
Gilbert, AZ
Handle S2NAZ
Red 2003 SSR

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,994 Posts
I see my info is still for my Huntington Beach location (3 moves ago...)
Update:
Real Name - Optional
Handle hdflstf
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Zip: 88001
Phone - four two five - two six three - 6762
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Ricochet Silver (well, it was)
Can assist with most SSR repairs if needed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Real Name - Anthony DeRogatis
Handle - tonyd
City - Lake Placid
State - Florida
Zip - 33852
Truck Color - Pacific Blue

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,941 Posts
Just checked the map and it shows our yellow in Sturgis. You click on the color and all the facts light up. Cool and thanks. The map does not show any other R's in South Dakota but I know they are here because I see them all the time.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
To view the map click here ->Temporary SSR Pinmap Version 2

Please DO NOT bookmark the link as I may change it, just bookmark this post to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant and has been under rework with the help of Bluestreak. I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

This is a free site that provides pinmaps, I am going to copy and past your data in a spreadsheet and populate the data in the map. I will share the spreadsheet with Bluestreak so that he has good data to use in his work, but for now feel free to post below if you desire to be included in the map. Some initial data was taken from people posting about wanting to be on the original map. If you want to be deleted please let me know.

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle
City
State
Zip
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

Since this is a free service I am not sure how many pins I can use, guess we will see ..........

If there is more than one person at the same location then you will see numbers in the upper right corner of the information box you click. You have to click a dot and bring up the info box first, then select the page from the upper right to scroll through the people at the same location.

Joe and Janet Dobrowski, Smokinjo, Orangeville, Ontario,Canada, L9W 5B5, 519-942-2387, [email protected], 04 Redline Red

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 250 Posts