Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago someone posted a picture of a Slingshot, that had pinstripping
on it and had a small pattern right behind the doors. Does anyone remember which thread it was in. please post here or PM me. Thanks in advance.:willy: :willy: :seeya

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSRJIM, no, it wasn't yours. I got pictures of yours. I like yours. This one the stripes was a little difference color and the pattern was not a definite pattern like yours, it was more of a two or three color swatch, I hope I spelled that right. Maybe someone else will remember. Thanks, I appreciate it.:seeya

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
This may be the one you're looking for.

If so, check mi mztrz's gallery for more photos.

Ray

Attachments

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, but no, This was a solid yellow slingshot and it had 2 small pinstripe
lines about 1/8 or 1/4 inch apart and right behind the door there was a pattern, that I best describe as a 2 or 3 color swatch and was only about 2" square. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Thanks again for your help.:seeya

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Jack if you are looking for a real pin striper from the hot rod days contact James Crawford from Garland TX. He will come to you and his work is flawless his number is 972-278-3257 Bill

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Furykay & Waynesworld have dual pinstripes w/small accent designs similar to your request. I liked theirs so I had the same guy pinstripe mine SSR. His name is Jim - Designer Graphics (214) 832-0083.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I think I know which one you are talking about but can't remember the members name, it is yellow with the red lines that go over the bed too. It is for sale, it is an 03 I tried to do a search but couldn't find it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts