Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Looking for help and pictures of pinstriping on Black SSR.
Thinking of single red line front to rear and around tailgate.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Raccoon: You might want to give this place a "look see"; Auto Trim Design of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc., located at 990 S Lake St., Neenah,
Wisconsin 9208320094. They helped me with my SSR trim. They don't appear to be too far away from you. Good luck. LAZYONE

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Mine's a two-tone, but same idea. I did a red double pin - 1/8 and 1/16.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Guys,
Looking for help and pictures of pinstriping on Black SSR.
Thinking of single red line front to rear and around tailgate.
:smile2:

By the way, in my case I found the local (Sign Painter Shop) also did pin striping. This is NOT with a brush like the "spaced out" guys at Bike Rallys can do......this is done with colored tape.

One of the drawbacks I had was (lack) of shades of color. I really wanted a bright red versus a dark red and they did not have that as an option. His only other choice in red was "tomato" which I went with.

But if you can find a source like the one I used, he was able to take smart phone pics of front/side/back of truck and then send me via an email......."simulated" pics of the red pin striping tape in different configurations. This way, I was able to narrow down to which style I liked best and exactly how it would look when done.:nerd:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I did mine with tape not hard to do if you mess it up just try it again .the tape doesn't cost alot if you want to take a trip to northern Illinois sometime I will do it no charge you buy the tape not sure how far away are you .Not sure how to post pictures of mine.whould be nice to meet another ssr owner.pm me if you want to

·
Registered
118 Posts
Like everyone else I did a double stripe - just under the body contour line/edge of the hood. Started about halfway back the front fenders with a reverse dagger tip, around the bed and up to the other front fender. My R is Aqua Blur and I used a bright turquoise stripe - looks good - lots of contrast. Sorry I can't post pics. :blur:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts