Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Perfectionist
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a couple good photos of how the Pirellis look on the ssr? Would like to see them mounted up and on the truck. thx, D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Good morning Dino, They will really look good, especially when you get some pretty CHROME Rims. :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: I even got 2 different kinds of "tars" on my SSR. Eagles on the front & Nexen on the rear. Hey go for it "Big Fellow" they'll look great.

Hey Pisano or Piasano (originates from Italian language which means brother) just noticed they moved the 18th Annual Route 66 Mother Road Festival back to the 4th weekend in September 27, 28 & 29, 2019. It was usually the 3rd full Weekend. That's great, not so close to Labor Day.

Good luck on your new tire purchase ... please be assured they'll look great !!! Keep in mind they're all Round & Black !!!

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
I have Pirelli P Zero on mine.

Front: 275/35ZR20/XL 102Y (27.6”)

Rear: 335/25ZR22/XL 105Y (28.6”)

I had the Nitto NT420S on previously however couldn’t get a rear tire that fit my rear rims the way I liked except in the Pirelli.

Attachments

·
Perfectionist
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics guys. Not sure as to what I am going to do yet. Tire rack has the Pirelli pzero fronts for 109.00 closeout!!!! If anybody needs them. D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts