Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you have seen my post searching for a MPD Spoiler. Well, surprisingly Gary (vetteman62) had one and offered it at a great price because he had no need for it. I sent him my address and asked how he wanted paid early this morning. At 1:30, he informs me that someone else really wanted it and gave him more for it. He sold it to him without giving me the opportunity to offer more. Which sucks and shows an incredible lack of integrity on her s part...

What really pisses me off the most is the JERK who sent him the money knowing full well that I was in the process of buying it because I posted it on the thread I started as I was looking for one!
What a FREAKING JERK! I really want to believe it wasn't a real Fanatic Family member but one of those low life's that always looking to profit on our willingness to help one another out when we can, but then you never know....

I'm sure they don't have the balls to let us know who did this low life crap but since I can't whoop somebody's ass right now, I'm just venting and hoping this doesn't happen to anyone else but sadly it probably will...

One Old Pissed Off Drill Sergeant! 馃が

BAD BOW TIE
It better not show up on this site trying to flip it. How do people sleep at night or look themselves in the mirror. The buyer steals it out from under a guy that it was promised too and the seller participates for $50 more bucks. Pretty sad. I know it is not my fight and not my money but we all as Fanatics have a dog in this fight!!!

Premium Member
As some of you have seen my post searching for a MPD Spoiler. Well, surprisingly Gary (vetteman62) had one and offered it at a great price because he had no need for it. I sent him my address and asked how he wanted paid early this morning. At 1:30, he informs me that someone else really wanted it and gave him more for it. He sold it to him without giving me the opportunity to offer more. Which sucks and shows an incredible lack of integrity on her s part...

What really pisses me off the most is the JERK who sent him the money knowing full well that I was in the process of buying it because I posted it on the thread I started as I was looking for one!
What a FREAKING JERK! I really want to believe it wasn't a real Fanatic Family member but one of those low life's that always looking to profit on our willingness to help one another out when we can, but then you never know....

I'm sure they don't have the balls to let us know who did this low life crap but since I can't whoop somebody's ass right now, I'm just venting and hoping this doesn't happen to anyone else but sadly it probably will...

That's pretty chickensh*t from both parties.

Premium Member
That's pretty chickensh*t from both parties.
:rolleyes:

I certainly agree. Would love to have one of those spoilers myself. With the custom running boards, the front spoiler would be the deal to complete the lowered look of mine.

Which brings to mind, where are we with someone taking over that business and making such custom items available again.???

Premium Member
Larry, I have a GTO spoiler if you are considering changing to a different style. New never been painted. have no idea what shipping might be.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Larry, I have a GTO spoiler if you are considering changing to a different style. New never been painted. have no idea what shipping might be.
Thank you, I appreciate the offer. However, I already have a spoiler that I like pretty well but I think with the MPD chin, running boards and lowering kit, the MPD spoiler really would look the best.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8

I certainly agree. Would love to have one of those spoilers myself. With the custom running boards, the front spoiler would be the deal to complete the lowered look of mine.

Which brings to mind, where are we with someone taking over that business and making such custom items available again.???
Mike in AZ, was saying at Branson that something was in the works about Eric's old molds. So hopefully maybe next year somebody will be making all this stuff again.

BLU SSR
I would hope that @vetteman62 would reconsider and keep his word on a deal made! Please let us know if he does, anyone can make a mistake. If he does not I am sure that he will lose more than the $50 he gained, I know that I will certainly think long and hard before doing business with him. We all need to be aware of this kind of deals - sorry you had this experience Larry - but we all aren't like that!

Premium Member

Was told there is someone that is willing to make items but they will not market, warehouse or distribute them.

Registered
I said this in the other thread a guy only has his name and reputation and there is a loss of both for these guys. I don't think we will find out who bought it, but I know myself if we do it will be one more person I won't deal with. As of now my list is short and funny both are car names with Man at the end

Premium Member

Vetman62 should know better. He is a fanatic and sells on this site all the time. We don鈥檛 need people like that profiting from this site.

Supporting SSR Hobbyist
Take a deep breath and count to ten, Larry. Things don鈥檛 always work out the way you expect. When one door shuts another will open...... You just have to trust in a higher authority.

I take great solace in knowing that the two all-powerful sisters have a very long memory. In case you don鈥檛 know them (two all-powerful sisters) from the description, let me help.......... I use their names in pure reverence, as I DO NOT want to upset either one. The two sisters are Mother Nature and Karma. (You didn鈥檛 know Karma was female, did you.....). If you upset one, you may end up dealing with both.....

Best of luck to the two people that upset you. I鈥檓 sure that the two sisters are already plotting something.......

Regards,

Mike

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.