Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that on this Wednesday March 2, the Detroit newpaper will do a feature story on me and my SSR for the up coming Detroit Autorama this weekend, I will keep everyone posted on how i do at the show, wish me luck :thumbs (MOE)

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
Good Luck

Wishing You The Best Of Luck.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,714 Posts
Congrats!

Hey Moe,

Great news! You will do us all proud by showing off your awesome "one of a kind" SSR!

Please take a lot photos and post them on here so we all can enjoy your great sucess!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,834 Posts
P1

If I can catch you with you SSR, I want to jump the rope and look at that gas/taillight... PLEASE .... Just 4 more sleeps.... I'm hopeing for dry weather set up day, and a good corner location for you.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey Rebel,
I heard that he was getting a prime location and one of the larger spots reserved for the coolest of cool.
:party

·
Registered
322 Posts
Pistons -

Told you so!! Your ride is one of the coolest :thumbs

That is a great show - and your going to be a hit!!
Congrats on makin it in the Big "D" News!! :cheers

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,755 Posts
Pistons SSR

After seeing this vehichle in person last August at the SSR gathering for GM, I can not see how he could not be a crowd pleaser especially with his theme in Detroit. One very cool ride. Congrats :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs
Doug

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pistons SSR link

pistons #1 fan said:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that on this Wednesday March 2, the Detroit newpaper will do a feature story on me and my SSR for the up coming Detroit Autorama this weekend, I will keep everyone posted on how i do at the show, wish me luck :thumbs (MOE)
hello everyone,well i am now set up at Cobo Hall for this weekend Detroit Autorama, and me and my son had a chance to meet Mr. Chip Foose on Wednesday, he is a great guy, he said that he will come over and look at my truck. :thumbs here is the link to the Detroit Newspaper story,i hope you all will like.......................................http://www.detnews.com/2005/nndearborn/0503/02/S04-102912.htm
:cool ...................................(Moe)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,714 Posts
Wow!!!

Hi MOE,

What a great article! All of us on the SSRFanatic site are proud of you and your accomplishments. It was a real pleasure to have met up with you last summer at the Chevy SSR Event in Athens, Michigan. One only has to meet you to know how much passion you have for the Pistons and cars. You have to see your beautiful SSR in person to be able to appreciate all that you have done. :thumbs

I look forward to meeting up with you again someday soon!
:flag

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Holy MOE-ly !!!!!

That sucker is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on the article! This is a vehicle that is worth all of the accolades it's getting!

Your bed is a work of art! (Although you have really cut down on the amount of mulch that you can haul in it now!) :glol

Good luck Moe. It's a vision of beauty!
:thumbs

·
Registered
132 Posts
Moe

AS I said before(survey) ,your SSR, has undoubtedly the nicest colour. You certainly have put a lot of effort into your vehicle. Can't put a price on the joy,satisfaction , and pride it must give you!

I am sitting at this keyboard and feel very proud of someone I don't know.

Congratulations

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Great Pictures, Cool Ride!!!:thumbs

RickSSR :cool

1 - 20 of 27 Posts