Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
no. 5 on the list

:grouphug, Sure could use some input from this group. Have been to all of the SSR sites to access input and data on our favorite ride, the SSR. If I am no. 5 on my dealers least, what would be your guestimate on when to expect my SSR. I am holding out for MSRP. Don't really need all the bells and whistles either, but do want the extra instrument cluster. My dealer is Colonial Chevrolet in Va. Bch. and has provided little or no info. on the vehicle. They are one of the largest in the state of VA. They just don't want to pass on misinformation so pass on none at all. All of the local dealers in my area plan on selling the first ones way over MSRP, some starting at $51,995.00 and up!!!!! Rippppp!!! No thanks, I can wait.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Links to sources

How about when individuals post information to information, they post the url of the source too. That might help eliminate hearsay and gossip, i.e., rumors. Of course, many of the urls are sources of more gossip and rumors too, but the GM quotes should certainly have an url to them like the latest GM info. on the Signature Series. This one for example is quite good:

http://media.gm.com/

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
password

:banghead I am afraid you can't access it at all unless you are a member of the press. There are still lots of nice things to see for the general public however.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
14-15 K sounds good...

:D How can you confirm the14K-15K number? Rick Wagoner may have been right. Maybe we will be able to buy this car! The big question is when and at what price. I for one simply will not go over MSRP. I can wait till this fall if that is in fact a reality. I have money but don't plan to squander it around just to be first. MSRP or bust!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.