Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$47k isn't that much. Sure, we'd all be happier if it cost less, but I bet they sell them anyway.

This is a very unique vehicle and many of those who have extra cash will buy it if it's 30k or if it's 50k. Cars are expensive these days. I don't see much that I'm interested in for under 45k unless you look at a fun little go-cart type of car like the Mini. That's not in the same league as the SSR though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had initially heard that they were only going to produce 4000 to 7000 per year. I'll be happy if it's over 10,000 per year. Enough that you can get parts but not so many that you'll see them all over the road.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have access to the whole site. :) I'll try to keep up with all of the latest press releases and post them in the news section.

btw... the latest press release regarding the Signature Series once again claims production of 14 - 15k per year. :cheers:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Here is the quote from a GM press release. The entire release is in the News section. It is the update on the signature series thread.

The Chevy SSR will be built at General Motors' Lansing (Mich.) Craft Centre. Current plans are to build approximately 14,000-15,000 units annually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.