Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to locate a supplier for the plastic precut bed cover and help would sure be appreciated. sandy

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
$59.99 Buy It Now Price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-Chevrolet-SSR-EXACTMATS-Clear-Cargo-Trunk-Mat_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33697QQitemZ7989852464QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

ExactMats are clear - I use these on the floor in the cab. This is for the bed...

ExactMats are available from some of the most discerning parts dealers and car care boutique shops in the automobile industry. They speak with remarkable clarity when they recommend ExactMats for their practicality, quality and precise attention to detail. And judging from the number of repeat orders, our customers are equally clear on the subject.

A comprehensive dealer list is coming soon. In the meantime, please send us an email to [email protected], or call us toll-free at 1-888-395-6004, and we'll help you find the nearest dealer, and help you get your hands on Exactmats for your vehicle as soon as possible!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New mat for cargo area!

Keith, I called first and ended up speaking to Billy Norton. He had me send an email to- insidetracks. Joeseph wrote me that a new product, XMATS cargo mat are black and thicker rubber material " latest and greatest"! About $6 more. No pictures, I need to protect the cargo area as I keep sample bags and stuff all the time. Clear or the new black? Your opion please. thanks, sandy g. :cool

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I have the Clear mats in the cab of my SSR - a very durable product. If the black is even thicker - then it must be REAL durable.

The clear mats have 'little feet' that grab the carpet and keep it securely in place.

If you are in and out of the bed - the black may be the best for you???

·
Registered
96 Posts
Those look just like the office chair mats that you can get from Staples. I guess one will provide enough material to cover the bed. They come smooth or with the plastic spikes to grip the carpet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts