Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my SSR is Two Toned -I was trying to alter colors of my front fascia to see it in other colors.

In case you were interested in your color with the Enduro fascia, your welcome to look. But no laughing ;) at my terrible attempts at a pop up photo........still learning. I did blue, yellow, purple (no metallics) and red.

As soon as I get photos from one of our client's that has a finished photo of their custom installations, I will post them. (in their real live colors :) )

If anyone can assist me with color change tips, please PM me - or post here!

In the upper Right corner of this page are the little color swatches, just click on your choice.

Enduro Fascia in different colors

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Axiom said:
Since my SSR is Two Toned -I was trying to alter colors of my front fascia to see it in other colors.

As soon as I get photos from one of our client's that has a finished photo of their custom installations, I will post them. (in their real live colors :) )
Hi Axiom,

Knowing how hard that is to do I have to say you did a nice job on the colored keying the body along with your fascia. It gives everyone a chance to see what different colors would look like with your custom fascia.

Look forward to see them in a real photo version too. (maybe do one in silver too?) :thumbs

Keep up the great efforts!
:yesnod

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark - silver

I added another attempt - Silver was hard to do with all the weird highlights from the bad lighting - but there is now a silver ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts