Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the regular for now but please help me choose a cool one. Red SSR is not a good one :)

Thought of 300HPV8 to at least answer some of the questions people have but not so cool, please help

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congrats Redssrloaded!!!

Redssrloaded: I can see that you are as excited as I was

when I got mine and started driving it around town..

Got a little over 300 miles now and plan a trip to Los Angles

tomorrow.. Should be fun going down Hollywood and Vine

to see if I get the same reaction there...in a town that has

it all!!Never seen so many Porches ans BMW convertibles

as L A...was hoping to have lunch in Santa Monica where

Arnold Swartzeneggar had a resturant.. they say he still

goes there..not sure now that he is Govenor ....well Im

sure it will be FUN!! Your ladyin her red SSR..Lizz

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

are you for real! A woman driving this car? My wife hated this car. Now that we have it she is a bit warmer toward it but says the color is too obnoxious. I can't win
:)

Boy am I excited. I know some people here thought I was going to sell mine to the highest bidder. But from the looks of it, it seems that I'll be keeping it. I'm not supposed to go to work today but am going anyways for my co-workers to see it. I have a rare Sat off but could not sleep passed 5:30. Am up reading the manual

:banghead

I don't know if anyone else has an SSR in Illinois but would love to meet up. It seems like all the dealers here are selling it on Ebay.

C

·
0 Posts
Mine will be BIG TOY
Corvette is TO COOL
Turbo PT is TO CUTE
Little Bird is QT BIRD
Bicklin SV1 is OUR TOY
Harley is 01 HOG

I M N S H O Most of those would work except for Harley & Little Bird
ALSO 1ST SSR MY SSR OUR SSR THE SSR 03 SSR HIS TOY

chuck

C

·
0 Posts
That's a "GIVEN" HeeHeeHee

I keep asking myself "WHY?" More $ then most popular cars out there.(even at MSRP)
The SSR seats only 2?? I Don't like Convertibles.Not that powerful!
Why are some of the rest of you getting one???

chuck

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
budsvet said:
How about " WILLSELL " should get you a lot of attention.
good one :)

too bad I.ve changed my mind. Keeping it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in Illinois and I got the passenger ones. The dealer had no idea what to apply for. I told them I'd hate a truck license so we got passenger. I have not put them on since I'm storing it until March 15th.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Our plates...

When ours gets here, it will be EEE OR (Oh bother!!). That is what the wife has now on her Grand AM GT. We are trading the GA in on the SSR.

redssrloaded said:
Thanks

are you for real! A woman driving this car? My wife hated this car. Now that we have it she is a bit warmer toward it but says the color is too obnoxious. I can't win
:)
My wife is the one that convinced me to get an SSR. I was set to get a new GTO, but she doesn't like it. The SSR is the first car she has ever come out and said she really loved, and since she will be doing most of the driving, I was only too happy to do what she wanted.

Diggs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts