Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a number of threads that produced a "Genuine GM" part number for accessories on our SSRs. I would like to gather them all into a single spreadsheet.

If you have the original option codes for your SSR or a definitive GM part number for an accessory, please use this thread to share and I will compile. You can send attachments (like the '06 pedal photos) and I will glean the data from them directly.

Attached is my humble start on this material.

Mike

Attachments

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,271 Posts
Great minds think alike, send me your e-mail address and I will send you my Excel list.

I guess you have to be supporting to allow attachments

:seeya

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Short answer = YES I'll be including 03-04 info.

I can only merge as much into this list as I am given. My source data (especially for the option codes) is limited, as mine is an '05 and that has been my focus 'til now. If anyone has Option Code info or P/N data and wants to forward it to me, I'll incorporate it. Some stuff on the lead years is actually nicer looking than the 05-06 stuff. Engine cover comes to mind.

I will be visiting my friend that runs a fleet department here in Phoenix and taking his ordering book to the copy machine.... Lots of data there.

Thanks,

Mike (the data sponge)

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,271 Posts
Mike, you have mail.

:seeya

mikem-2005 said:
Short answer = YES I'll be including 03-04 info.

I can only merge as much into this list as I am given. My source data (especially for the option codes) is limited, as mine is an '05 and that has been my focus 'til now. If anyone has Option Code info or P/N data and wants to forward it to me, I'll incorporate it. Some stuff on the lead years is actually nicer looking than the 05-06 stuff. Engine cover comes to mind.

I will be visiting my friend that runs a fleet department here in Phoenix and taking his ordering book to the copy machine.... Lots of data there.

Thanks,

Mike (the data sponge)

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Cool

This would be a great addition to JimG's book! Are you listening Jim?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts