Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS JUST WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYBODY WILL BE GOING, TO THE ALL AMERICAN GET TOGETHER AT PLEASNTON CA. IT'S THIS SAT AND SUN? THANKS...... MARK :seeya

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Goodguys Pleasanton

WELL I GOT TO GO TO GOODGUYS ALL AMERICAN GET TOGTHER IN PLEASANTON CALIFORNIA TODAY. HAD TO GO TO WORK ON SATERDAY. :mad IT WAS GREAT WEATHER 70s AND GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS. I SAW ONLY ONE OTHER :ssr IT ALSO WAS A RICOCHET SILVER AND IT BELONGED TO CLUB MEMBER RADR SSR. IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO HIM AND HIS WIFE. UNFORTUNATELY MY WIFE IS WORKING DOWN SOUTH. SHE WOULD HAVE LOVED THE SHOW. I ALSO TALKED TO A COUPLE OF OTHER CLUB MEMBERS THERE. I ALSO GOT TO TALK TO ANOTHER GENTELMAN. HE WAS ASKING ABOUT THE :ssr HOW I LIKED IT WHAT PROBLEMS IVE HAD, WITH IT AND OTHER THINGS, WHAT OPTIONS WERE AVALIBLE FOR IT . WHEN HE LEFT HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO LOOK AT THIS FORUM TO LOOK FOR A GOOD BUY. ONE OF THE OTHER CLUB MEMBERS I TALKED TO ALSO HAD A RICOCHET SILVER ONE. HE TOLD ME THAT THER WAS A SILVER :ssr IN THE CAR CORRAL FOR SALE ALSO. IVE NEVER SEEN THAT MANY SILVER :ssr IN ONE PLACE AND NOT SEE A RED,BLACK OR YELLOW ONE. WELL FOR CLUB MEMBERS THAT WERE CLOSE AND DID NOT MAKE IT YOU MISSED OUT. I ALSO FORGOT TO TAKE MY CAMERA. OH WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME. SEE YALL LATER...MARK :seeya

1 - 2 of 2 Posts