Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
be watching for another one this year.......SSR/Camaro/Corvette/Tahoes/Impalas loaned by Chevy to local communities for the dream cruise.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome Scott (FBODFATHER)

Good to hear from you on the Fanatics Forum. For all of you who don't know Scott Settlemire (FBODFATHER), he works for GM and was highly influential for the Camaro's existence thru 2002. I am sure he will also be very involved in the release of the new Camaro in a few short years from now. :) He always brings really cool GM owned Chevies to car shows all over the United States and is one of the great advocates for performance at Chevrolet. His family owns a performance Chevrolet Dealership in Western PA. and so he has grown up around great cars and knows them well.

Scott. Sorry I just couldn't let you sneek on this forum with no announcement and I know we all would love to hear from you more. Welcome! :cool

Broomer

·
Registered
541 Posts
Not soon enough...

Broomer said:
...I am sure he will also be very involved in the release of the new Camaro in a few short years from now....

The sooner, the better. I love my 04 GTO, but I want a new Camaro. Please make sure it is more comfortable, faster and better looking than the GTO while you are at it.

Diggs

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Camaro

:) :) :)

New camaro concept is due to appear at the Detroit Auto Show in January.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts