Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
I think we should ban MarcNY from posting until he stops adding those ads to the bottom of his posts.

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the Ads!

dingbat said:
I think we should ban MarcNY from posting until he stops adding those ads to the bottom of his posts.
HI Dingbat and everyone else,

I honestly didn't know that was happening to me until someone else told me about it. For some strange unknown reason it looked fine on my main computer here where it was showing to me my SSR images, while it showed the ads to other computer users. Apparently there is a problem with that photo sharing site and their ads replaced my photos for some strange reason. I had asked Tom - SSRcobra how he was able to post larger images on our site. He was kind enough to tell me how he was doing it and he also recommended to me to try out that site. In Tom's defense he didn't know that would happen to me. Tom said he was looking into what may have caused that problem.

PS. Just to let everyone know, I am not trying to push or advertise for anyone on our site here. I was trying to fix the problem but that site never responded back so I am now not posting my photos with them anymore. If you or anyone else see advertisement in any of my replies please tell me and I will change my internet photo provider again ok?

PPs. If you don't see a photo of a Silver SSR below please PM me and let me know!

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SLINGSHOT-BS said:
havent learned how to post yet sorry!
anyways I was looking on e-bay, and I saw a add for this chip. was wondering if any of you know anything about it, or have seen it? its going for 7.99, which surprised me, and wanted some input before I did anything, much appreciated, Jim
Item #7929649884 on ebay, If its a fluke and is going to jack my engine I'd like to know, Thanks again
jim95762 said:
It looks interesting, but hard to believe at that price! I too would be interested in feedback from anyone who has tried this. The only other option I have seen are the computer re-programmers (like the Hypertech) which seem to go for between $300-400 on eBay.
Just some helpful pointers here for the both of you. You probably should take these comments and issues and put them into the main forum area. This way everyone will see them and you will get more feed back there. This area is where most only go for testing. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts