Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's wrong to generalize but you know how that goes..

The BMW owners ( I'm one myself by the way) are the most ignorant. Their cars are great but they think that nothing else matters. I have been guilty of it in the past but am changing fast :party

Which brings me to the topic. Every time I see a Porsche, the driver salutes me and on 3 occasion they have actually stopped me to check out the car and complemented the looks. it just happened tonight. The guy in a 135k car was complementing my car. I told him I'd switch with him for a week, he just smiled...

The truck owners (any brand ) are the most enthusiastic. They beep, waive, or shout to get your attention. Boy I love this car....

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Most common comment ---

From old, young, black, white, male, female, you name it - what I hear the most is "That is one BAD ride" Guy in a new T-Bird saw the truck in my driveway, stopped and rang the doorbell so he could look at it. That ain't happening to too many BMW owners.

S

·
0 Posts
:agree Yea I would say thats all I hear at the local weekend car show. The SSR even pulls a few people away from the Viper club that rolls into the show.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I get the same attention from Harley owners. I have had them stop on numerous occasions to check out the SSR.

·
Registered
413 Posts
you should see the attention when Im towing my harley with my ssr Best of both worlds

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
You win

dohyatt said:
you should see the attention when Im towing my harley with my ssr Best of both worlds
If the old axiom is true - "Whoever dies with the most toys, wins." - You've got it nailed. Got a pic of the SSR towing the Harley??

Houtex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts