Chevy SSR Forum banner

How many TOTAL miles are on your SSR now?

Post Your 2020 TOTAL Mileage!

6K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Garris1 
#1 ·
Every year we post a New Poll looking to see your TOTAL miles you have on your SSR(s) odometer to date! :unsure:

Many of our members have now driven a lot further (or maybe not much at all) than when they had cast their votes last year.

*FYI: I hit the 9,100 (+132) mark the start of this year! ?

NOTE: You can vote more than once for those that own more than one SSR! (Those lucky dogs...)

*Once again it is time to find out who has been driving their SSRs and who hasn't! ?

#14 ·
Mine just turned 47,591 miles to date. Drive it every nice day there is. Been snowing pretty much off and on this last month. Put about 8000 miles on it since I bought it in November 2014. Bought it over the phone in Texas sight unseen. Took a bus to where it was and drove it home to Sturgis South Dakota. Smiling all the way.

#20 · (Edited)
Hey Marc - not exactly figure out why I would drive Kate this year - no car shows so no intention of insuring her - but Kate is in the low 40's now - I think under 42k
FPR #23333
I may put a 3-day temporary operating permit on her (TOP) just to blow the dust off both of us and visit my elder son in Smithers (Northern BC) and check-in with Tory - Team Tall enroute

#22 ·
No one is posting in the POLL. All it takes is a check mark.
I really hate to be first but I did it. Marked both trucks!

#23 ·
No one is posting in the POLL. All it takes is a check mark.
I really hate to be first but I did it. Marked both trucks!
Thanks for posting Dwight! (y) I sense that many members would prefer to wait until the end of the summer to post their latest mileage for 2020 but this comes around early every year so next year's poll will reflect this years driving.

#28 ·
Bought my 04 in 2006, had 9,000 miles on odometer. Dealer owned, only used for Parade's, Car Shows.

Now, only 148,000 miles, Canada twice.

Back to New England in fall, I hope, Chocolate Bridge Run and home.

Dicktator

First two pictures, when I got my R. I was young!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.