Chevy SSR Forum banner

How many TOTAL miles are on your SSR now?

Post Your 2020 TOTAL Mileage!

6K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Garris1 
#1 ·
Every year we post a New Poll looking to see your TOTAL miles you have on your SSR(s) odometer to date! :unsure:

Many of our members have now driven a lot further (or maybe not much at all) than when they had cast their votes last year.

*FYI: I hit the 9,100 (+132) mark the start of this year! ?

NOTE: You can vote more than once for those that own more than one SSR! (Those lucky dogs...)

*Once again it is time to find out who has been driving their SSRs and who hasn't! ?

#30 ·
I bought my current SSR this past March, just days before the start of the pandemic. I purchased it from the original owner with 2,446 miles, and today it has 6,495 miles. I would have logged more miles were it not for the cancellation of several meets, but I’ve really enjoyed the 4000+ miles of stress relief during these unusual times.

Reactions: 1lowssr
#31 ·
I don't understand how this mileage thing is the way it is.

1. It is called the 2020 mileage report so in my mind it should include all of 2020 up to and including December 31, 2020 to be accurate.
2. The first posting was 1-22-20.
3. Next posting 4-26-20.
4. Next posting 8-1-20.
5. Seems to come out 3 or 4 or more times a year and some folks respond to it every time.
6. In my humble opinion this should come out at the end of the year to represent the year that just passed in order to be accurate and have a cut off date if you want to be included. It is a fun idea but seems a bit messed up.
7. Maybe someone could explain it or straighten it out.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.