Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Mine was done being built on 10-15 and is in route to me now. The dealer told me he should have it at the end of October.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my built date is 10/27 but no change in status. I think the dealer said it was 3100 still. Does the date mean they start building it on that date or week? How long does it take to build one of these babies?

C

·
0 Posts
My build date got moved to November 10th. Was October 15th. That is twice the date got moved. I hope it is here by thanksgiving. Getting any information from Chevrolet is like hearding cats. Very difficult to do.

:banghead

L

·
0 Posts
Just got word that my Signature Series #19 is ready for pick up in NE New York state. My transport trailer is on it's way to get it. Hope to be crusin' the LV Strip in it next weekend. :cool

·
Registered
112 Posts
Vegas Strip

Let me know if you have it next weekend in Vegas, We'll (redimp95 & I) be there for SEMA from the 30th (night) till the 8th (afternoon). I'd love to see and hear it, mine isn't here yet but I'm patiently waiting:cheers

You can call my cell at 925-200-0206

L

·
0 Posts
Will do. I'll tell my driver to put the spurs to it. LV to Niagara Falls, then back in 5-6 days with a stop in N. Carolina...whew! I'll be over at SEMA myself, hopefully in the #19 SSR.

SS:cheers

R

·
0 Posts
build date w/o 10/28 and supposed arrival at dealer 10 days later but I am hoping for better since only 1 hour away from plant

The first delivered in Grand Rapids is already on ebay. Had a vin# of 400 something.

Soon to be added- Yellow SSR
97 + 00 Prowler
02 Tbird
03 Lexus SC 430
03 Escalade EXT
04 VW Touareg
and a few others

·
Registered
148 Posts
This is the picture of it!

realprowlerfan said:
build date w/o 10/28 and supposed arrival at dealer 10 days later but I am hoping for better since only 1 hour away from plant

The first delivered in Grand Rapids is already on ebay. Had a vin# of 400 something.

Here's the picture of it! I took it last week in GR # 457!!!

Attachments

C

·
0 Posts
Are ther any plans to form an official SSR club. Nationally and/or regionally?:grouphug

·
Registered
78 Posts
build date

My build date is November 17th. Does anyone know how long after its built it should be at your dealership?:cheers

L

·
0 Posts
Just unloaded serial #19 out of the trailer. Pretty neat. Nice interior layout and the ride feels good. :D

SS

R

·
0 Posts
DON'T BELIEVE YOUR DATES, ESPECIALLY IF YELLOW!!!!! TIRED OF WAITING WITH B.S. AS DATES THAT COME AND GO WITHOUT EVEN A VIN#

T

·
0 Posts
MY BUILD DATE IS NOV.10 I LIVE IN N.J. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL BE BEFORE I GET MINE.:angel :confused

1 - 20 of 25 Posts