Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Georgia SSRers
1,008 Posts
yesSIR !

Found this poster. You can order any color combo you want in addition to the the orginal colors.
You must sit at the computer all day to come up with these things.
Ill go to their website, THANKS for posting.

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must sit at the computer all day to come up with these things.
Ill go to their website, THANKS for posting.
Not really, I'm still a working Stiff. But when I'm sitting at a dock waiting for the "Don't give a Crap" warehouse workers decide to come off their break and load me, I get on Internet with my cell phone and look for ideas for the TOY.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Where do I go on line to get this poster. Would like to order on for one of my ‘Fanatic’ friends.

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't order yet. I assumed (you know what assume does) the poster with all the colors was available with option of choose a color combo of your choice, not so at this point. I talked to Bear and he is checking to see if can pull it up to print those sizes. Told him my be several more interested in it. Stay tuned. He will get back to me this week. His web site is " bearfootinart.com".

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update, Update. You can order color chart. The original 8 or you can put in a special color of your choice. Pick the size up want than in next space type in "Color chart" and the extra colors you want. Mine was shipped this morning. Website is bearfootinart.com. email[email protected]. You can also send him a picture of your truck and he will do his magic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts