Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During usual Sunday errands I was fortunate enough to spy a Yellow :ssr at a local morning eatery. I mustered up some "nads", and went in and asked all the diners, who owned the yellow. Last person I asked was the guy, and we talked about him joining the Fanatic Site. He'll do it tomorrow, and join us for the local rides and of course the Tri State Run to Laughlin. :thumbs

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm glad you quit asking after you found the guy!

C1Trob said:
During usual Sunday errands I was fortunate enough to spy a Yellow :ssr at a local morning eatery. I mustered up some "nads", and went in and asked all the diners, who owned the yellow. Last person I asked was the guy, and we talked about him joining the Fanatic Site. He'll do it tomorrow, and join us for the local rides and of course the Tri State Run to Laughlin. :thumbs
Might have looked kind of funny if he said yeah, it's mine, and you kept asking around! :lol

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking Crazy

I'm sure everybody in there, but him, thought I was crazy. It would seem only we know what an "SSR" is. That's ok though.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
C1Trob said:

You would have made a bigger impression on him if you sat down and started eating his meal while you chatted with him. :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sharing the breakfast

Looked like there was plenty on his plate. :reddevil
I did take him away from his breakfast, and daughter, when we went out to the parking lot to drool over each others :ssr
Went to the market after that, and there he was with his daughter, shopping also. :lol

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
I chased a guy down in Blue Ridge, GA the other day and did the same thing in a parking lot. He had an 03 red. :ssr I thought for sure he would be on the forum by now because he does computers for a living. Maybe he is lurking for now. If you are lurking and remember me, come on board!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts