Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give a little praise to our members on this forum, I recently joined another forum for a different vehicle I have and the difference between the two forums members is amazing. Days later and I have yet to receive a single response to my introduction post, put one on here and you will get many welcome posts in a short amount of time. Posted a technical question about towing with the vehicle and got but just one response until I went in and made a comment about the lack of responses must indicate very few use the vehicle to tow with. Long story short, post a question on here and help seems to flood in. Thanks to our regular group of posters, these guys really set the tone for a great forum. Proud to be a lifetime member.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,483 Posts
:agree I agree there is always someone willing to help you out or give you a hand on this forum.

Reactions: Flying Dog

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Nice vehicle, or should I say station wagon, Stepchild. Now, that is a lot of work! But, it sure looks great. LAZY ONE

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always enjoy going to Branson.... the big family reunion is going to make it REALLY nice.

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
I agree Stepchild. It’s been a great experience for us down here in DFW Texas. We had a Texh day here on Nov 11. It was amazing to see everyone help each other. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wanted to go to that tech day, met with the guys from Oklahoma and drove down a little ways with em. Funds are a little tight right now with the cost over run on the woody project. Saving up for seeing the Big Boy locomotive in Utah in May.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts