Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #32
brian was intubated last night and will be for several days to allow his body to heal. His Oxygen level is at 100%. He is a somewhat conscious. They are trying to balance the sedation. Too little allows him to fight the tube. Too much affects his blood pressure. They are giving him a steroid. Please pray for the virus to leave his body, improved breathing and kidney function and against horrific dreams while sedated.

Premium Member
brian was intubated last night and will be for several days to allow his body to heal. His Oxygen level is at 100%. He is a somewhat conscious. They are trying to balance the sedation. Too little allows him to fight the tube. Too much affects his blood pressure. They are giving him a steroid. Please pray for the virus to leave his body, improved breathing and kidney function and against horrific dreams while sedated.
Patti and I are praying for a speedy recovery. God Bless his family.

Dear Lord Almighty I know not why this plague is besieged upon us. However I do know that you alone are the healer...please in your name Lord lay your healing hand upon Brian and his family. Use your breath to breathe clean air into our brother and remove his pain and discomfort. We pray this unto you now Lord Almighty Amen
馃憤馃檹馃憖馃嚭馃嚫馃挭馃

Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
My prayers go out for Brian and everyone in a similar situation during these hard times. My nephew was taken to the hospital by paramedics yesterday(Sunday) evening after progressive difficulty getting his breath. Had been sick at home since Monday. As a group we SSR Fanatics are probably of an age group that is at risk if we contract the Chinese virus, so each and every one be safe and caution your family to take care as well. Hopefully someday soon it will all be a painful memory!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts