Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please sent industrial prayers for my neighbors and SSR Fanatics in the Carolinas that are suffering still in the devastation of Hurricane Florence. It will be weeks and weeks before some have electricity and even longer before the areas destroyed will be returned to anything close to normal, if ever. To date there have been 20+ deaths including 3 infants the heartbreak for these families that have lost so much is incomprehensible.

My heartfelt thanks go out to those unsung hero's that have spend so many days rescuing, providing food shelter and restoring power wherever possible. So much more is needed, So please send your prayers and donations, via Red Cross, Salvation Army, Samaritans Purse, to those in desperate need.

Thank you

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,483 Posts
Yes Prayers sent for sure, it looks very devastating and returning back to normal will be a long hard trip !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Just talked to Mr. Bill ... he is OK, fixin' to go get his SSR, he "stored" in Boone, North Carolina as protection from "Florence" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Prayers answered for Mr. Bill and his 006 FPR, 6 Speed, Redline Red !!!

·
Crazy Horse
672 Posts
Please sent industrial prayers for my neighbors and SSR Fanatics in the Carolinas that are suffering still in the devastation of Hurricane Florence. It will be weeks and weeks before some have electricity and even longer before the areas destroyed will be returned to anything close to normal, if ever. To date there have been 20+ deaths including 3 infants the heartbreak for these families that have lost so much is incomprehensible.

My heartfelt thanks go out to those unsung hero's that have spend so many days rescuing, providing food shelter and restoring power wherever possible. So much more is needed, So please send your prayers and donations, via Red Cross, Salvation Army, Samaritans Purse, to those in desperate need.

Thank you
Thanks for posting this, Meg! We never know what we may be facing on our future. We must be mindful of that and come to the aid of our fellow people.

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Transformer was that you on ABC

I think I saw "Transformer" in her Asphalt helping with the flood victims in the Raleigh, NC area on ABC news it was a quick shot she had the back lid up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts