Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,778 Posts
Prayers for a speedy and full recovery. God Bless.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
knee mail on it's way!!!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Knee-mail coming your way. Dear God in heaven above, breathe life into our friend Jim, so he may continue to serve.

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,278 Posts
Prayers from our family to your, get well soon my friend!! Sherrie thanks for letting us know, please take care !!!

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Prayers sent you can't keep a good man down.

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts
Too many friends and family member with similar bad news......I will send extra prayers.....it could be any of us next! I PRAY you get better!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Update

Today was a great day. Jim was moved out of ICU to a step down unit. I don't know how long we will be here. When we leave here, we will go to in patient therapy for about three weeks...I'll take it! :)
Thank you all so much for all of the kind words and prayers. It really means a lot to us. When he gets a little stronger, he will love to hear all of your replies!!
Thanks again,
Sherrie

·
Proud Original Owner
18,043 Posts
Thanks for the update on Jim. He is still in our prayers.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Wow!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for all your much need Prayers and thoughts.This was supposed to be one day and over night surgery,the blood clot's formed much faster than normal and that might have saved my life because they said if I had left the hospital I would not have made it back in time. I have a long hill to climb yet but with the Love and support of Family and Friends I will make it to the top

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.