Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
Thank you very much for all your much need Prayers and thoughts.This was supposed to be one day and over night surgery,the blood clot's formed much faster than normal and that might have saved my life because they said if I had left the hospital I would not have made it back in time. I have a long hill to climb yet but with the Love and support of Family and Friends I will make it to the top
Glad to see you back Buddy!!!

Proud Original Owner
Thank you very much for all your much need Prayers and thoughts.This was supposed to be one day and over night surgery,the blood clot's formed much faster than normal and that might have saved my life because they said if I had left the hospital I would not have made it back in time. I have a long hill to climb yet but with the Love and support of Family and Friends I will make it to the top
Glad to hear you are doing better! Keep up the good progress to complete recovery!!

Ex SoCal Nut
Everything happens for a Reason!
We have learned not to go with the "same day surgery" thing.... it's always better to keep you overnight just to be sure. Make sure to order in meals from the family, too. They can pick-up on their way in.... taste and accuracy is much better!
Great to hear you're looking for a Topless Ride Home!

ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
Discussion Starter #44
Hello

Will I think I'm back I was home for a day and a half and back in the the hospital with some setbacks but I have been back home for two days and seem to be getting stronger. :) I can see I have a lot to catch up on here.Thanks again for all your prayers and thoughts they sure helped me out.

Registered
Will I think I'm back I was home for a day and a half and back in the the hospital with some setbacks but I have been back home for two days and seem to be getting stronger. :) I can see I have a lot to catch up on here.Thanks again for all your prayers and thoughts they sure helped me out.
Good to see that you are home.

Slingshot Rules!
GREAT NEWS, JD . . . you've definitely been missed.

! woohoo ! :cheers ! woohoo ! :cheers ! woohoo !

Premium Member
Just take it one day at a time. AND IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU AWAKE. LOOK UP AND SAY " THANK YOU". That's what I've done for a year and 3 months after the heart transplant. AND IT WORKS.
:ssr
:)

ONE OWNER !!!!
Discussion Starter #48
Just take it one day at a time. AND IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU AWAKE. LOOK UP AND SAY " THANK YOU". That's what I've done for a year and 3 months after the heart transplant. AND IT WORKS.
:ssr
:)
Sounds like great advice to me :)

Registered
Welcome back J.D.

You might notice that ttarob has surpassed your post count by abusing the 20,000 Cheat Thread! Yes, apparently he was cheating on you:glol

ONE OWNER !!!!
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Welcome back J.D.

You might notice that ttarob has surpassed your post count by abusing the 20,000 Cheat Thread! Yes, apparently he was cheating on you:glol
I go to ICU for a couple weeks and Rob just wouldn't wait on me :glol:glol:glol

Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
Welcome back J.D.

Why ...... YES I DID !!!!:glol

BAD BOW TIE
Rest up and don't worry about stuff around the place. Just focus on getting better. Do what the doctors say and get better. God be with you and your family and enjoy them and every day with them.

Proud Original Owner
This post is from 2013.
Why are all these old posts being dug up?

BAD BOW TIE
This post is from 2013.
Why are all these old posts being dug up?
Sorry didn't see the date. At least we still love him and now he knows it.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.