Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved a thank you letter from General Motors and the Untied Auto Workers Local 1618 Lansing Craft Center today for joining in on the first ever SSR Homecoming. I also received the 2006 color SSR Brochere. This was a nice suprise :thumbs

To top it all off I received my SSR Black Logo Jacket today too! I love it! Wore it proudly,
:cool

I Love Presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ssr

G

·
Too cool!

Congrats, hotrodgirl!

That's really great!

Let's hope for a nice, long fall here in the Midwest so we can enjoy driving our rides for as long as possible before the snow flies! (More days to wear your SSR Logo jacket, too!)

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,947 Posts
Super!

hotrodgirl said:
I recieved a thank you letter from General Motors and the Untied Auto Workers Local 1618 Lansing Craft Center today for joining in on the first ever SSR Homecoming. I also received the 2006 color SSR Brochere. This was a nice suprise :thumbs

To top it all off I received my SSR Black Logo Jacket today too! I love it! Wore it proudly,

HI Deb,

I am sure that all of us that attended the Homecoming there will be getting their letter too in the mail! I hope that my new SSR Black logo jacket comes soon too.

PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO and post it with you wearing your new jacket! Also love to see a copy of that letter and perhaps a photo showing the new 06 brouchure. :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,947 Posts
SSR Jacket In

I got my SSR jacket earlier this afternoon. It is very nice... ample size but sleves could have been a wee bit longer for my long arms. :rolleyes:

Never-the-less I like it lots! :thumbs

·
OP
8,268 Posts
hotrodgirl said:

Well I was very early to sign up for the homecoming but was unable to make the event. But I guess since I was on the list (although I notified them via email of my absence), I also received a letter and brochure.
Really wish I could have made it, maybe next year.
Thanks Lansing for thinking of me anyway.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
grillman said:
I was there and didn't get any of that stuff... Was the jacket the one from the SSR gear site???
Ed
grillman
Good to see you back....let's hear some tales of your travels!

Got my jacket on Friday...I like it.
Can't wait to get more FREE stuff!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.