Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what they are getting for the SSR now at the dealerships? The one I ordered should be among the first 200. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Prices

For the 2003:

Among Dealers on the east coast, I have been told 10-12k over sticker. One dealer said 5k and another was selling for 15k over.
They just seem to be taking the highest bidder.

For the 2004:

I have found 2 dealers that are selling the 2004 at sticker (at least that's what they say now).

:skep

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am in South Texas and I have a 2003 on order with a 09/15/2003 build date for MSRP. That being said I have not taken delivery yet - I have my fingers crossed that nothing changes....

Mark

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price on SSR.

They told me when I ordered it last year that it would be close to MSRP. Now that it is close to being here they want $10000 over sticker. They say they have people who will pay the money t o get one so you can change your mind. They shouldn`t be allowed to do that. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Re: Price on SSR.

Dodie36 said:
They told me when I ordered it last year that it would be close to MSRP. Now that it is close to being here they want $10000 over sticker. They say they have people who will pay the money t o get one so you can change your mind. They shouldn`t be allowed to do that. :rolleyes:
You are exactly right Dodie36. They shouldn't be
treating anyone like that. Did you have a contract
or put up a deposit? My dealer principal himself set
my price at MSRP. I suppose that you checked with a
sales manager to plead your case?

My date is the same as yours. Good luck.

:grouphug

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek
MIne is supposed to be built week of 9-27. Dealer right now, after all the options were added, says MSRP+6K. Hope it don't change.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My dealer says he has had calls from all over the country from people willing to pay whatever he asks over MSRP, however, I have been promised the first one he gets at MSRP. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have been promised the first one they get at MSRP from the Owner and the General Manager of the dealership so I haven't bothered him to find out a build date, besides we can usually find out about the same as they by keeping in touch on the Forums.
:party

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
price

I had zero luck in Virginia trying to get one at MSRP so I ordered mine through a terrific dealer out west who sold me mine at MSRP. Sorry, but I can't tell you who he is but I am sure glad to have found him.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
2003 still available

I found a dealer in NJ that has not sold his 2003 yet. He is looking for 5-8k over MSRP. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected]. (No finders fee :) )

--------------
Added:

This is a Black 1sb. Dealer will sell for 5k over.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought mine with all options except the gauges which are not available at this time for $46785.00. dealer had two allocations and both are sold. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine is about $3,000 over invoice. It was ordered with a deposit in December 2001. I expect to be the first on the block and will pay for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts