Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that they are on the way to use, is everyone still paying above sticker for these puppies? If so how much above?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mine is at MSRP and NO extra.

·
Banned
41 Posts
msrp if you don't count the interest the got off of my 500 in the past two years :lol ( at even 5% a year that's about 50 bucks, I'll pay that any day)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MSRP - $1000.00 FROM GM CARD, ALL OPTIONS EXCEPT GAUGES.
TOTAL = $45,475, BUILD DATE DEC 15th.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
GM card

budsvet,

I'm surprised that they gave you the $1000 off for the GM card. I've used my GM card when buying my Z28's, but I was under the impression that I couldn't use it for the SSR and I cancelled my card. Have you had your card more than 2 years? I think that they have changed the way that they let you spend the money, but maybe they've grandfathered the older cards. I'd really be interested to find out if you really get the discount.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
PRICE

:) Getting mine at MSRP.
Build date: 10/27/2003
On order for over 35 months.

Have the check written. Just waiting for the call.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes they let me use $1500.00 on SS truck last may which was max and the dealer checked and informed me that they would only accept $1000.00 on the SSR. SSR has been paid for. My plate is SSR 2003. now all I need is an SSR. Hell I even used my GM card to pay 5k down.

·
Registered
110 Posts
below msrp

I actually got mine below msrp, about 1600.00. I too, just waiting for the call. hopefully the guage package will get relaeased for production before the call.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts