·
BAD BOW TIE
11,862 Posts
Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Registered
OBNOXIOUS Red 2004
439 Posts
Welcome to the world of crack smoking car dealers! prices didn't go up $10k this month. frankly $22k might be understandable for a dealer to ask as a no haggle price. Good freaking luck is all I got to say. Maybe they'll find someone who didn't bother to look anywhere else!

Reactions: bruce60

·
189 the LAST blur
328 Posts
They can ask whatever they went. Let us know what the transaction price is.
Well they just SOLD Lot # 76784 1GCES14P54B111585 Yellow 2,600 mile full option truck on BaT for $30,000 Very impressive ad shows 6 owners, last being a Lady private party since 2011 in Ohio after being in NY, Penn. and Michigan. I'm not a Yellow guy but this truck is gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
@JamesDean, be interesting to know how long it's been sitting there at that price, and also how long it remains at that price. I'm certainly not much of an R expert, but even for a dunce like me, that's WAAAAAAY too much, and it's not even an FPR. Plenty of fine Rs out there for a bunch less. Were it me, I'd put that money plus a bunch more on a 'Vette...........just sayin'.

·
Registered
OBNOXIOUS Red 2004
439 Posts
This came up today. Probably pretty close to sticker price. View attachment 615512
ONY 745 miles....thats understandable....but to dealers trying to get this money from an 04 with a 20k miles and a plastic bedliner.....I just say, PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN!

Reactions: SSR290 and DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
7,923 Posts
Last week this 04 at City Auto in Murfreesboro listed for $29,900. Drove by today and it has a sticker price of $32,500. View attachment 615454
Robert, one reason they upped the price, they had to spend some big bucks to put in a new Stereo system. They have called me twice about it. Said some guy told them I might be interested in another one ... I told them it was probably you !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1 - 19 of 19 Posts