Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most know I am a member of the Gulf Coast GTO (GCGTO) Club. Our president has sent out the below message to members to tour the Gullo Car Museum. She has opened up to other clubs and groups like ours. So I am throwing it out to our group too.

Private Tour of Gullo Car Museum
Sunday August 26 meet for lunch @ 11:30
Hickory Corral Magnolia (18537 FM 1488 Magnolia, 77354)
The GCGTO Club has been invited to a private classic car tour at Tony Gullo’s car
museum in Magnolia. Our tour is 1:15-4:30. Please RSVP to [email protected]
This is an invitation-only tour of Gullo’s more than 250 classic cars in a facility
complete with a mock gas station, 1950s diner, Christmas village, and muscle cars
outfitted with car hops and window trays.
A donation of $10 per person with 100% of the proceeds goes to Gullo Christmas for
Kids. The donation helps under privileged children enjoy Christmas. They also provide scholarships and other programs to encourage learning. https://gullochristmasforkids.org/

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
Hope to hear that you got a big group and see some pictures. It is a bit far for a day trip for me.

Reactions: Gary Smith

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Great place. Hope you get some takers. I think we can get a group of SSR's there soon. I put on the list. Tony Gullo and I go to the same church when I visit friends in the area.

Let's look at early December or March. Anything between the weather is too much of a factor.

Have a great time and report back.

Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts