Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been unable to find out how many SSR's were produced in 2003. Does anybody kinow where I can get the true numbers? :leaving

·
Premium Member
9,415 Posts
Exact numbers were in an older series of posts, but total serial numbers were around 3650.

Ray

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
numbers

Flassh said:
Exact numbers were in an older series of posts, but total serial numbers were around 3650.

Ray

I think you're right, Flassh - I seem to remember 3653 :confused

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the fast reply. I assume the last digits of the vin would represent the production number of my vehicle. :thumbs

·
Registered
288 Posts
How about 2004? Does anyone know how many of them were made and do you know the breakdown by color? :cool :cool

·
Registered
137 Posts
Al Downs said:
Thanks for the fast reply. I assume the last digits of the vin would represent the production number of my vehicle. :thumbs
Al

THe last 4 or 5 digits of the VIN represent the production number. The attached thread dealt with the numbers produced for 2003 and 2004.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486

·
Retired GM Program Manager/ Chief SSR Engineer
549 Posts
The last digits of the VIN are the production number or sequence. The SSR will have a continuous VIN sequencing across all that are built no matter what model year.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,834 Posts
FANATIC SSR Library/Registry

Still hopping we can start a registry of owners somewhere. I would kick in another $20 for a "non comment, read only library" of facts n figures, n how to's (remove door panel) type stuff. The GENERAL would use us as a promo, GM could allow / help supply good factual info. to the library, which would help us enjoy our SSR's and attract others. :thumbs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts