·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Can anyone identify the last vehicle on the right. :seeya

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
Same body style as the 48 - 53 Chev pickup the SSR was based on - so how about a panel version of the SSR???

That would be a sweet rig for delivering goodies, would it not?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks for the replies I really like the graphic it would make a great poster. :seeya

·
Registered
35 Posts
wildcat66 said:
I don't know the year but it is an early edition of the suburban.
Presumably a 1949 since the 1st linked image above is named "SSR HHR 49 Suburb"

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
I can't wait to see the HHR in the show rooms this fall. I still can not believe

GM did not have any extra copy available for the Detroit Int. Show last month.

It will be neat driving to the dealerships in our SSR's to look at them when

they come out. Maybe at Woodward this year too! :rolleyes:

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
FLASH ... Solid panel version of the SSR ... WOULD COST ME MONEY ... I have been trying to buy a old pannel in good shape for years, before I bought SSR. If they came out with one in about 3 years now, it would be perfect for me. Or else I will have to pass down the 03 SSR to my wife and sell her PT THING. I can't maintain a fleet of cars, like a lot of you people do. :eek

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
I get major envy when I look at some of the lists of toys. Mine consists of a Duramax that works pretty hard, and red 99 Sonoma my wife drives, and the SSR my saintly wife allowed me to get (her description of herself, not mine).:lol

Saw some artists renditions of a panel truck made from the SSR - very cool styling. I don't think I could use one, but what a great delivery rig for a flower shop or auto supply store - very noticeable advertising. Beats the heck out of all those Hummers restaurants are using to flog their names.

Ray

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks

thanks kwhopper for identifying 49 suburban :seeya

1 - 15 of 15 Posts