Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
I’ve been on this site for a year and looking for an SSR for forever and am now a proud owner of a fire engine red 2005 6.0. Beware I may be asking a lot of questions while upgrading and such.
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. Ask away. The answers are here just waiting to be needed. While you are composing your questions you might think about going to User CP in the upper right corner of the page under the red banner and then Edit Your Details under Your Profile on the left side of the page. This will help those answering your questions to have an idea where you are and what your truck is. Sometimes it is easier to meet and discuss an issue than to try and write about it in an understandable manner.

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,237 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

You will love your R and this group\family!!!

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
I’ve been on this site for a year and looking for an SSR for forever and am now a proud owner of a fire engine red 2005 6.0. Beware I may be asking a lot of questions while upgrading and such.
Congrats on your purchase...sorry there was no :silver: available for you to purchase (most sexy of all colors); and welcome to the family from Middle Georgia, hope to see you at a rally soon! :grin2:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,454 Posts
You came to the right place...these guys know everything! Welcome from Cincinnati!

·
Premium Member
35,747 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :ssr

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio.

Why would you want cover a beautiful color with the primer gray it started with?
Stick with the red IMO. Buts that the beauty of it all, You can do whatever blows your skirt up.
Have fun, enjoy and again Welcome.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,392 Posts
pclem7, Do as BlueStreak suggested and go to User CP! Welcome from Forney Texas!!!

Nick

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,583 Posts
CONGRATS & WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

Not a Silver Wrap . . . Slingshot Yellow would be best.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,920 Posts
Welcome! you'll Love your new Ride!
This is hands down the best auto forum I have ever been on.

Before you ask questions use the search function, 99% of the issues or upgrades etc have been discussed at some point. If you cant find the answer then ask away, you'll get multiple very helpful responses.

Also, check out the DIY Library that Dicktator has accumulated, it is invaluable.
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f103/link-newly-added-how-library-104274/

As pointed out previously, update your profile so we know where you are. There are great groups of fanatics all over The World that help each other out and you may have some very close by you to kick tires with.

Lastly, send Dinerman a PM and ask him for an "Ultimate Drive" it is a thumb drive that includes Owners/Shop Manuals, Dicktators DIY Library and hours of reading on everything you wanted to know about the SSR.

Greg

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family!
Enjoy that Permagrin!!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,064 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts