Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
welcome

Welcome from Central Florida. You would be getting millions of welcomes, but almost everyone is at Daytona, enjoying the Fl. sunshine today. I should have gone, but I didn't. But I digress. we all hope your permagrin is there forever.:silver:

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,589 Posts
Mcvette new owner

Congratulations on purchasing a legendary truck #0733 that has won many show awards. "The legend continues" and Carl would be proud that the truck is close to Kingman AZ which was it's home since new.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
Smart Mom too

Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. Congratulations on your new ride. It is a winner for sure.
I see you have mastered the 15 post challenge and assume you had someone tell you how to make that happen. Now for the next challenge:
Go to User CP in the upper right corner of the page and then to Your Profile and click Edit Your Profile and fill in the information so your neighbors, and the rest of us will know where you hang out and that you have that beautiful Red Flamed truck.

You might also want to share a bit about yourself and how you chose your screen name.

Reactions: SSR Mightymom

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
:00000732: from Middle Tennessee, where the battle of Stones River/Murfreesboro was fought from December 31,1862 to January 2, 1863, during the War between the States.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,498 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,051 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
Why is this in the for sale section?
Oh well, it is, so welcome to the family.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from one of the other So. Cal. nutz. Congratulations on the purchase of a legend and a very pretty SSR. I got to look it over at the Kingman Chevy dealership and it is a really nice truck. Much good luck and happiness with it.

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I am now the proud new owner of McVette! I look forward to meeting other SSR owners soon. I am located in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Welcome from Phoenix!

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
Welcome to the Family ! You have one of the finest trucks around. I'm sure that the more you drive it, the more stories you'll hear about it. You are now a caretaker of one legendary truck, for sure. Enjoy the Ride !

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,528 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME, MightyMom . . .

. . . from Beautiful Downtown Tucson.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

1 - 20 of 30 Posts