Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Brian and i’m from Miami, FL. I bought my SSR on eBay 3 weeks ago and it arrived last Monday. It’s a ricochet silver 2004 with all of the options except for the 3 gauge pod. It has 15,300 original miles and drives like a dream. I love this thing! First time ever owning a convertible and wow, what a rush. Not too many SSR’s here in Miami so people give this a double take when it drives by.
I look forward to participating in this forum and learning all about the SSR. I’m really happy to be here.
Brian :silver:

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,377 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,526 Posts
WELCOME, Brian . . . from Southern Arizona.

CONGRATS . . . your R definitely sounds like a KEEPER.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome, it sure looks great

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,640 Posts
Bee75, Great looking "R"!! You will find they are all around you in FLORIDA! Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

1 - 20 of 44 Posts