Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
2003 SSR (Super Sexy Roadster)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and I already greatly appreciate all the knowledge all of you have given me since my purchase back in July of this year. Needless to say, my 2003 was not cared for well by the previous Florida owner and has suffered lots of salt degradation and abuse. I flew down to FL and drove her back with my son as copilot and it was definitely and adventure! So, I've already dipped into your extensive data base to correct/repair over a dozen issue with lots of success. I cannot thank you all enough for all the input and corrective actions. Keep up this great site and hopefully I can help positively add to it as well in the future.

Regards!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Nick, I'll attach a few photos but just so you know, I'm an LED fanatic so I already lit-up the grill/engine bay/foot wells & bed. I even messaged the CHEVY emblem so she stands out in a crowd.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Kitchen appliance Hood Home appliance Automotive lighting Grille
Sky Cloud Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Registered
2005, Chevy, SSR, Aqua Blur, Auto
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and I already greatly appreciate all the knowledge all of you have given me since my purchase back in July of this year. Needless to say, my 2003 was not cared for well by the previous Florida owner and has suffered lots of salt degradation and abuse. I flew down to FL and drove her back with my son as copilot and it was definitely and adventure! So, I've already dipped into your extensive data base to correct/repair over a dozen issue with lots of success. I cannot thank you all enough for all the input and corrective actions. Keep up this great site and hopefully I can help positively add to it as well in the future.

Regards!
Congrats on your purchase and welcome from Sacrament.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone. I've been lighting cars & bikes since back in the neon tub days of the 80's. So I have lots of experience. My bikes have been the main recipient of them but I was excited to see how I could add a bit of flare the an already beautiful ride. I know it's not for everyone but I does turn heads and cops. :sneaky:
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Blue
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 23 Posts