Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sighting at Applebees in Evansville, In. on Christmas weekend.......Purple SSR....with unpainted chin spoiler (white)...... wanted to stop to see who it was, but son was driving, hurring home and did not have time........So was wondering who it might have been?????????? Was it anyone here.......Also at the northside Chevy dealer ....they have one the best looking 2006 Black Asphalt...i've seen.....(no orange peel)....looked like glass melted over it........best price was 41,715.00....not ready for that yet...... Oh well , I've got my lottery ticket for tonight.....:rolleyes: :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Whitewolf said:
Sighting at Applebees in Evansville, In. on Christmas weekend.......Purple SSR....with unpainted chin spoiler (white)...... wanted to stop to see who it was, but son was driving, hurring home and did not have time........So was wondering who it might have been?????????? Was it anyone here.......Also at the northside Chevy dealer ....they have one the best looking 2006 Black Asphalt...i've seen.....(no orange peel)....looked like glass melted over it........best price was 41,715.00....not ready for that yet...... Oh well , I've got my lottery ticket for tonight.....:rolleyes: :seeya
I think my 06 Black Tie (purchased in November) looks excellent. It has no orange peel and when it's clean it looks like what I call my HHR (Black Glaze).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts