Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the door panel push pins. Does any one have the factory part number or aftermarket sores to get the push pins that hold the door panel on to the door?
Any info on this would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

:purple: :smile2:

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Those things always seem to break. They're used in all sorts of application in various shapes and sizes but I've never found a good source for them. When I broke some taking off the door panels I just used adhesive backed velcro to hold the panel on. It works as a plan "B" but I'd like to find the originals too.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,174 Posts
My local Ace Hardware has a pretty good supply of various sizes of the plastic clips and pins. I always try when I go to the local salvage yard to pick them up when there are door panels laying around. I have a Chevy Tracker and I swear there are more plastic pins holding it together than there are bolts.

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,278 Posts
I rarely find that the white ones break, but the yellow Christmas tree style often crack and break, usually just one yellow per door panel has problems. Those are the only ones you need to get spares for.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Auto zone Advance auto and orielly S has a section with Help branded parts and usually you find them there as well. Good luck

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank's Again for the help, I will check out the info provided.

Thanks Jack

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
door panel push pins

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the help, I need to adjust my windows and need to have spar parts for the door panel before I start.

Thanks Again
Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts