Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
West Coast Fanatics go to Quaker Steak & Lube on Thursday nights, weather permitting.

We have SSR ONLY parking area.

Last Thursday, Kathy was asked to be Trophy Girl, passes Trophy to winners. I didn't get one!

Jim Greeley, Toronto and Alex aka LargoSSR05 both got a Trophy.

Dicktator

1. Quaker Steak
2. SSR Parking Only
3. Club Trophy. Gave Monthly award for most Club Members attending, SSR won 3 Months in a row, so they stopped giving Club Trophy.
4. Kathy/Trophy Girl
5. John aka Quicksilver with his NEW PURSE!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Dick, you DID get a trophy ... Kathy !!! She is so photogenic and always looks nice in all the SSR pictures. I was just noting in picture 3 she has on a red & white outfit but in picture 4 she has on a blue outfit. 10 uh C cozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
2,187 Posts
West Coast Fanatics go to Quaker Steak & Lube on Thursday nights, weather permitting.

We have SSR ONLY parking area.

Last Thursday, Kathy was asked to be Trophy Girl, passes Trophy to winners. I didn't get one!

Jim Greeley, Toronto and Alex aka LargoSSR05 both got a Trophy.

Dicktator

1. Quaker Steak
2. SSR Parking Only
3. Club Trophy. Gave Monthly award for most Club Members attending, SSR won 3 Months in a row, so they stopped giving Club Trophy.
4. Kathy/Trophy Girl
5. John aka Quicksilver with his NEW PURSE!!
:|

I'm some what confused.......(normal for me........:wink2:).....thought I saw a recent post that suggested the Dicktator had his valves ground..... So, now he's so healthy as to have gone to the West Coast.......or they came to Florida. Those of us not in the know.............don't know.:nerd:

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:|

I'm some what confused.......(normal for me........:wink2:).....thought I saw a recent post that suggested the Dicktator had his valves ground..... So, now he's so healthy as to have gone to the West Coast.......or they came to Florida. Those of us not in the know.............don't know.:nerd:
Geography may not have been your strong subject in school but there is a West Coast in Florida and East Coast in Florida.

We have an East Coast Mafia which has been to many rallies.

Didn't mean to confuse you.

Dicktator

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts