Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many of these were made, but if my VIN ends in B110443, am I #443 or #10443? I didn't think it was a late 2004, since we got a really good price since it had been at the dealership for 222 days and the 2005's had already arrived. Is there a place you can decode the VIN's on these like on Corvettes?

Thanks!!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,794 Posts
Vin#

Hi Vettegirl,

to our great site! Hope you will enjoy the many friendly people we have in our commuity.

Your VIN# is 10443. Built within a couple weeks of mine actually. Great color btw :thumbs

There are some threads that deal in more depth about VIN#s.

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Hi, Vettegirl

I'd just posted about that on the Power Tour thread. Based on the complete number, it would be 10443.

Ray

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I don't know anything about SSR's, but it's sure going to be fun learning. What an awesome car, it looks like a giant Hotwheels or a prototype - I can't wait for Saturday so we can spend the day cruising!

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Give yourself lots of time - seems to attract someone at every fuel and food stop. You get to do PR for GM. :thumbs

Ray

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome Vettegirl! You will find anything and everything you need to know about your new ride here, from all your new SSR buddies! I love this forum as all of our fixes and advice comes from hands on experiences! "Ride Sally, Ride"

Hugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts