Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

I am looking to buy a new SSR. I was wondering if anyone has some insight into what incentives might be coming around for the rest of the summer. I hear the SSR is still having sluggish sales. I have been watchin the market in my local area, the 05s are rolling in, the 04s are sitting, and I have only seen one 05 sold.

Any insight or comments, would be welcome.

- Mike

·
Registered
80 Posts
June Incentives

Wait For June, Trust Me, It Will Be Worth The Wait. I Have Seen A Preview Letter From Chevrolet. Trust Me - Wait Can't Say More I Work For A Chevrolet Dealer !!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting sounds like all this waiting might payoff :cheers now If I can get the mayor to send my retro check I might be in good shape :party

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am also "moments" away from buying an 05 SSR, however with this new information a few more days won't kill me. Will this be something that will be on GM's website or is it " inside info"? Thanks.

T

·
0 Posts
June Incentives

Will this have any effect on the '04's still on the lot? I'm still looking at the possibility of getting one although with it being two model years old in a couple of months I'm not sure. What kind of incentives are in play other than the $7500 we know of?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts