Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the question I get asked the most when I'm out in the SSR:

Maam what is that?

Could you please tell me what year that is?

:ssr Happend again today!! Gotta Just Love It! :ssr

·
Registered
172 Posts
PT Cruzer?

Sorry to say it but the question I've been asked the most is:
" Is that a PT Cruzer?"
Answer: Yeah..I gave it steriods.

Secondly: "What kind of gas milage do you get?"
Answer: I don't care.
:cool

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I've been asked several times,"Where do you put the top when your not using it"?

I tell them I don't have one , it cost too much...... :jester

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Rainy Weather??

Shortly After I Got My Truck I Went Home To Visit My Mom And Grandmother. I Went To The Assisted Living Home And Picked Grandma Up And We Went For A Nice Ride With The Top Down. Later When I Took Her Home She Told Me She Really Liked My Little Car, But What Did I Drive When I Rained?? :glol :glol

·
Registered
407 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
This is the question I get asked the most when I'm out in the SSR:

Maam what is that?

Hey HotRodGirl,

Didn't know you looked old enough to be called M'am (polite as it is).

I know when I get called 'Sir' it makes me laugh cause I still don't consider myself a Sir although I guess people see me that way.

I get asked...."what is that?"

·
Registered
23 Posts
yesterday i just got out of my ssr and a man told me wow you did a nice job.
i said what do u mean and he said its a one of a kind custom
i get that alot people often think that i customized it because there arent many around were i live

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
three most frequently asked questions:

1. Is that the new El Camino?

2. Why did you custom paint it purple?

3. Your husband lets you drive his car/truck? (yeah! Like he's going to have personalized plates saying CRZNGRL!) :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
This is the one I get all the time, "Hey great job on that, ummmmm what is it"? Did you do the work yourself? Nope, its a new vehicle! New! What year? 2004. Yer ****tin me?! Nope its a 2004! I'll be darned, never seen one before... What engine does it have in it? Bet its fast huh? What's one like that cost?

Wow! The top goes up too?!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Most people ask me what kind of "car" is that..... or nice car.... They usually are shocked to hear that it is a truck....

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Not as many questions as there are just stare's, points, and I always love the hesitation as people walk by. The best part is now that I drive that to fancy restaurants, instead of my big green Dodge, they always valet park my car right up front near the Mercedes and Jaguar's. :thumbs

·
Registered
70 Posts
About an hour after I got mine out of the shop, I went to a Fund raising event and was very hesistant to let the valet drive my SSR.... I thought I was going to choke the guy when he took off like a bat out of hell.... He did park it up front with a couple of BMWs and Mercedes....

When I left, I just asked for the keys and drove it out myself.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts