Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to ask if you have the SSR shadow/outline(like one on the shirts for sale on Chevrolet.com) tattoo yet or has anyone asked for one. I don't have tattoos but thought this one would look cool. It looks almost as cool as the the real deal.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I wanted to ask if you have the SSR shadow/outline(like one on the shirts for sale on Chevrolet.com) tattoo yet or has anyone asked for one. I don't have tattoos but thought this one would look cool. It looks almost as cool as the the real deal.
Machell,.. I have always wanted to ask where you got your "Tat" done?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Tattooexpert1 has not been on line for a year and a half. This username is also the only one with the word tattoo in it.

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts
I thought about a tattoo of a :ssr, but at this point in my life I would have to go to Maaco every couple of years to have the dents and creases taken out:cry:skep:leaving

·
Premium Member
19,085 Posts
tattoo

my niece says she is gonna get me soon I think she just wants to hurt her uncle but if I did it I would have to get two one for the wife and then assr one :eek

1 - 20 of 22 Posts