Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put 3 jpegs into the gallery, however, I notice posts with attachments. The problem is that I can't post a picture into a thread or as an attachment unless I take it from the gallery.

Help!:confused

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Troy Roberts said:
Could be due to the size of the image. How large is the image file you are trying to upload?
I just tried to attach one that was 37.7KB to this post and it wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
attachments

having same problem, just thought maybe I was too stupid to figure it out. await your advice

t

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Troy Roberts said:
What is the error that you receive? What type of file is it?
The files I'm trying to post are jpegs. I go to attach file at the bottom of a post, then browse until I get the file I want to attach, then preview reply and the file is never there.:confused

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dragon said:
The files I'm trying to post are jpegs. I go to attach file at the bottom of a post, then browse until I get the file I want to attach, then preview reply and the file is never there.:confused
Ahhh...

It appears to be a bug. If you preview the post you need to re-attach the file. Either that or don't preview the post.

We will be upgrading to the latest version of vbulletin not long after it is in final release. That should fix this problem as well as add many new features.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't preview this post. Let's see what happens.

How about that..............it worked. Thanks Troy.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts