Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers

Hey guys, I have had a Smokin Asphalt SSR with all the options on order here in Madison, WI since Jan.

I think it will be a 2004 (that means gauge pack, yea).

I look forward to us exchanging production info. and initial opinions on this one of a kind modern hot rod.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too have an SSR on order. ReSale RED Looking forward to getting some valuable information on this site... :grouphug

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
color choice

I chose Redline Red over Slingshot Yellow because
my daily driver is a red Ranchero. The Smokin'
Asphalt would make a killer Dale Earnhardt ride--just
too hard to keep clean.

The Ultra-violet blue is only reserved for the Signature
series.

Have the #3 and #4 SSRs sold at the Kruse Auction yet?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the black is sharp and I would have probably ordered it except for having a black Z06, Monte Carlo, Harley and Honda. The yellow is nice too but the one I ordered is red because my wife wasn't too thrilled about the yellow especially after making her ride around in a 98 Indy Pace car for four years. Right now it looks like the allocation is for February but I would rather not get it until the end of March due to the weather.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Smokin Asphalt

:agree I have a black SSR ordered too. Nov. build date with supposed delivery in Dec. Believe it or not, it is going to be an 03!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Here in the central valley of california - it's too hot for Black - red just does not do it for me - and so the yellow will do just fine!
Just got word my build week has slipped again to 9/22/3...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Always liked the value in "ReSale RED" auto's... Of course so do the ticket agents of our highways... :banghead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts